The "EVI" project has three focal points:
EMPOWERMENT OF THE PEOPLE AFFECTED
- by providing information and networking
- by strengthening their awareness of gender equality and their rights
- by providing psychosocial support
- by accompanying and helping them on their way to a safe working environment
- by optimizing their skills
BUILDING A NETWORK OF SUPPORTERS
- Raising awareness among potential partners
- Establishing a support network with the public sector and civil society
- Creation of a guide for vocational integration
- Training employers as well as key stakeholders in the labor market integration of people leaving prostitution, with the aim of creating jobs that are sensitive to preventing and combating gender-based violence.
- Joint creation of internship and employment opportunities for the target group through the developed networks of companies and public partners.
- Supporting the process of their vocational integration